TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service form part of a contract between AGJR16, Inc., a Florida corporation d/b/a “Just Own It” (the “Company”) and any individual (a “Customer, “you” or “your”) who registers to use the Company’s website at www.JustOwnIt.co (the “Company Site”) or who receives any services offered by the Company (the “Services”) by completing or submitting an online profile that describes the Customer and pursuant to which the Customer subscribes and agrees to pay for the Company’s Services (the “Subscription”).
Every Customer who submits an online profile to subscribe to the Company’s Services and who clicks on the “submit” button to signify agreement with these Terms of Services is a “Customer” for purposes of this Agreement. These Terms of Service will constitute a contract that is binding on the Customer and the Company.
- Provisions Applicable to All Subscriptions.
- Subscriptions. Each Subscription submitted by a Customer creates a contract binding on the Customer and Company, consisting of the Subscription, the Service Description applicable to the Services being purchased and these Terms of Service. The Company may offer various types of Subscriptions from time to time, each of which will be described in an applicable Service Description and some of which may be free while others will require the Customer to pay specified fees.
- Service Fees. Company will provide, and the Customer will purchase and pay for, the Services specified in the Subscription for the fees specified therein (the “Service Fees”). Customer will be solely liable for any such Service Fees and for the Customer’s due performance of its obligations as provided in the Subscription and these Terms of Service.
- Fees, Taxes and Payment. Customer will pay to Company the Service Fees in the manner set forth in the Subscription. Company may increase the Service Fees at any time by providing ten (10) days prior written notice thereof to Customer. All fees are fully earned when due and non-refundable when paid. Any amounts payable to Company not paid when due will bear interest at the rate of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month or the maximum rate permitted by applicable law, whichever is less. If Company collects any payment due at law or through an attorney at law or under advice therefrom or through a collection agency, or if Company prevails in any action to which the Customer and Company are parties, Customer will pay all costs of collection, arbitration and litigation, including, without limitation, all court costs and Company’s reasonable attorneys’ fees. If any check is returned for insufficient funds Company may impose a processing charge of $25. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, Customer must maintain a credit card on file with Company for billing purposes and Customer hereby authorizes Company to bill all amounts due hereunder to such credit card.
- Service Termination. A Customer may terminate a Subscription for Services at any time unless the Subscription provides otherwise. Company may terminate this Agreement and Customer’s Subscription (i) at any time with reasonable notice, or (ii) immediately and automatically without any notice if Customer violates any of these Terms of Service.
- Limited Warranty.
- Company represents and warrants that the Services will convey the Company’s true and accurate opinion as to all matters addressed by the Services. Customer acknowledges that the Services do not include any medical advice and that the Customer should contact a licensed physician for any medical questions or concerns or if Customer experiences pain, shortness of breath or any other emergency medical symptoms or conditions.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, AND COMPANY HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE SAME. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ANY THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO CUSTOMER HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY CONDITION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE.
- Provisions Applicable to all Customers.
- Customer Representations. Customer hereby represents and warrants to Company, and agrees that Customer will ensure that (a) Customer will use the Services only for the Customer’s own personal educational and wellness purposes and not for resale or distribution, (b) Customer is over 18 years of age and is a resident of the United States. (Persons under 18 years of age or who do not reside in the United States may not subscribe for the Services.)
- Customer Content. To the extent that the Services permit Customer to create, modify or upload to the Company Site any text, graphics, video, pictures or other content (as applicable, “Customer Content”), Customer hereby grants to Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to do the following to the extent necessary in the performance of Services under an applicable Subscription or with respect to any Customer Content that is posted by Customer on the Company Site: (a) digitize, convert, install, upload, select, arrange, compile, combine, synchronize, use, reproduce, store, process, retrieve, transmit, distribute, publish, publicly display, publicly perform and hyperlink the Customer Content; (b) make archival or back-up copies of the Customer Content, and (c) license to use, copy, distribute, reproduce, and create derivative works of such Customer Content however the Company thinks necessary to operate the Services and/or the Company’s business You represent and warrant to us that you have any and all rights under any law that applies to you to grant us this license. You represent and warrant to us that Customer Content will not harm our Services, our systems, or any third party.. Except for the rights expressly granted above, Company is not acquiring any right, title or interest in or to the Customer Content, all of which shall remain solely with Customer.
- Acceptable Use Policy. Customer will:
- Utilize the Company Site and the Services only in accordance with this Agreement and any applicable law.
- Take care to protect any Customer passwords and take full responsibility for Customer’s own, and third party, use of any Customer accounts.
- Not copy any content from the Company Site or attempt to download or “scrape” the names of any persons or companies from the Company Site.
- Not use the Company Site or any Services to facilitate the transmission of bulk commercial email or spam or for any purpose that is illegal or tortious.
- Not publish or post any comment or Customer Content on the Company Site that is racist, derogatory of any national or ethnic group or any sexual orientation, false, defamatory or made with wrongful intent, dishonest, abusive, discriminatory or any content that the Company, in its sole discretion, determines may put the Company in a negative light or may harm the Company’s goodwill or public reputation.
- Accurately identify itself by name and not attempt to use any name or identifying information that is false or an alias.
- Not develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology or manual work) to scrape the Company Site or otherwise copy any content found on the Company Site.
- Conduct business through the Company Site in a fair and reputable manner and in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Use the Services solely for personal educational and wellness purposes and not for resale or distribution.
- Obey all rules and notices as they may appear on the Company Site.
- Company Intellectual Property.
- Except for the Customer’s limited right to utilize the Services, this Agreement does not transfer from Company to Customer any of the Company’s proprietary technology, including, without limitation, Company services, software tools, hardware designs, algorithms, software (in source code and object code forms), user interface designs, architecture, class libraries, objects and documentation (both printed and electronic), network designs, know-how, trade secrets and any related intellectual property rights throughout the world (whether owned by Company or licensed to Company from a third party), and also including any derivatives, improvements, enhancements, updates, modifications or extensions of Company Technology conceived, reduced to practice or developed at any time (as applicable, the “Company Technology”). For the avoidance of doubt, the Company Site is included in the definition of “Company Technology.”
- Company Technology, and all rights, titles and interests in and to the Company Technology shall remain solely with Company. Customer shall not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any of the Company Technology.
- Company’s trademarks, tradenames, service marks, logos, other names and marks, and related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the sole and exclusive property of Company. Customer may not use any of the foregoing in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of Company.
- Any feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like that Customer sends to Company relating to the Services will be treated as being non-confidential and non-proprietary. Company may use, disclose or publish any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever. Company further reserves the right to collect, store, own, use and commercialize in any manner whatsoever any data or information created by or relating to the use of the Services or the operation of the Company Technology, including transaction data, trends and other data that do not identify Customer or individual users.
- Company will keep confidential Customer’s name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, password and other non-public information provided by Customer to Company for the purpose of obtaining or maintaining the Customer’s account or paying amounts owed to Company (collectively, the “Customer Confidential Information”) except that Company will not be obligated to keep confidential any Customer Content that Customer posts on the Company Site or authorizes to be published.
- Company may use the Customer Confidential Information to administer the Customer’s account, collect fees owed by Customer and as reasonably necessary or convenient to facilitate the Services. Company may not provide the Customer Confidential Information to any third party, except for attorneys, accountants, employees and agents working on behalf of Company pursuant to this Agreement.
- Company may collect information regarding the Customer from sources other than the Customer Confidential Information (including data concerning Customer’s usage of the Services and the Company Site) (“Customer Non-Confidential Information”). Company may use the Customer Non-Confidential Information for any purpose and may share Customer Non-Confidential Information with any party so long as the Customer Non-Confidential Information cannot be correlated with, or linked to, Customer Confidential Information. The Company Site may use software cookies or web beacons to track Customer usage of the Company Site or the Services. Information collected by Company through such means is Customer Non-Confidential Information.
- Notwithstanding Section 2.5.1, the following shall not be considered Customer Confidential Information: (i) any information that Company can demonstrate by written documentation was within its legitimate possession prior to the time of disclosure by Customer; (ii) any information that was in the public domain prior to disclosure by Customer to Company as evidenced by documents that were published prior to such disclosure; (iii) any information that, after disclosure by the Customer to Company, comes into the public domain through no fault of Company, or (iv) any information that is disclosed to Company without restriction by a third party who has legitimate possession thereof and the legal right to make such disclosure.
- Customer as a Purchaser. When acting as a purchaser of products on the Company Site, Customer acknowledges that all sales are final and that Company bears no responsibility for the existence, nature, quality or authenticity of any products offered for sale through the Company Site. Customer further acknowledges all purchases of products through the Company Site are made solely between Customer and the seller of any such products (the “Seller”). Customer and Seller shall be solely responsible for arranging payment and shipping of any products sold through the Company Site and paying any sales tax or other amounts due in respect of any such transaction.
- Limitation of Liability.
- IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY’S LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY SUBSCRIPTION, WHETHER CAUSED BY FAILURE TO DELIVER, NON-PERFORMANCE, DEFECTS, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AGGREGATE SERVICE FEES PAID TO COMPANY BY CUSTOMER DURING THE 6-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
- COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS SERVICE, SERVICE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME, INTEGRITY OF DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT STORED OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET. COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ANY CORRUPTION, ERASURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION OR INADVERTENT DISCLOSURE OF, DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT TRANSMITTED, RECEIVED OR STORED ON ITS SYSTEM.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BELOW, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA OR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, LICENSES OR SERVICES OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, OR FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER RIGHT HEREUNDER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY SUBSCRIPTION, OR (EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SECTIONS 10 AND 11) FOR ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY BY A THIRD PARTY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIM OR DAMAGES.
- The limitations contained in this Section apply to all causes of action in the aggregate, whether based in contract, tort or any other legal theory (including strict liability), other than claims based on fraud or willful misconduct. The limitations contained in Section 2.8.3 shall not apply to liability arising on account of Customer’s indemnification obligations under Section 2.9.
- Indemnification of Company. Customer shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company, its affiliates and their respective present, former and future officers, directors, employees and agents, and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Company Indemnitees”), from and against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation, amounts paid in settlement and reasonable attorneys’ fees) which any of the Company Indemnitees may suffer, incur or sustain resulting from or arising out of (i) Customer’s breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in the Agreement, (ii) the Customer Content or any end user’s use of the Customer Content, (iii) violation by Customer or any of its officers, directors, employees or agents of any applicable law, (iv) claims or actions of third parties alleging misappropriation of trade secrets or infringement of patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights arising from the use, display or publication of Customer’s domain names, the Customer Content, or the use of the Services in combination with hardware, software or content not provided by Company, (v) claims or actions by third parties relating to or arising out of Customer’s use of the Services, and (vi) any damage to Company’s servers or other hardware caused by Customer.
- No Medical Advice. The Company only provides the web interface for independent provider or medical prescribers to have access to patients and does not directly provide medical advice or services.
THE CONTENT OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, COPY, AUDIO, VIDEO, PHOTOGRAPHS, ILLUSTRATIONS, GRAPHICS AND OTHER VISUALS, IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT OR RECOMMENDATIONS OF ANY KIND. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR QUALIFIED HEATH CARE PROFESSIONALS WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS AND ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY COMMUNICATIONS SUPPORTED BY THE COMPANY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COMMUNICATIONS WITH COMPANY MEDICAL EXPERTS IS INTENDED TO BE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND IS IN NO WAY INTENDED TO CREATE A PROVIDER – PATIENT RELATIONSHIP AS DEFINED BY STATE AND FEDERAL LAW. THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON THE SITE, WHETHER PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY, ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS, MEDICAL EXPERTS, CLIENTS, VISITORS TO THE SITE OR OTHERS, IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WHILE COMPANY FACILITATES YOUR SELECTION OF, COMMUNICATIONS WITH AND OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH PROVIDERS, COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL SERVICES AND THE DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP IS BETWEEN YOU AND THE HEALTHCARE PROVIDER YOU SELECT. ALL HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS IDENTIFIED OR ACCESSIBLE ON THE SITE ARE INDEPENDENT PROVIDERS AND ARE NOT EMPLOYED BY OR AFFILIATED WITH COMPANY.
- Links to Other Sites. The Company makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through this Site. When you access a non-Company site, please understand that it is independent from the Company, and that the Company has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Company website does not mean that Company endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- Referrals or Introductions to Third Parties.
- As part of its services, the Company may refer you to third party providers or platforms. For example, the Company may, from time to time, establish collaborative arrangements with third parties who provide services that can help you along with our services, such as a telemedicine platform or an affiliate with licensed medical practitioners as its contractors or employees. We are not liable for the actions of such third parties. You acknowledge that such services come from third party providers, and agree that the Company has no liability for their services, their performance, or any of their other actions. You also acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for ensuring that their licenses are up to date and valid – if you have questions about medical credentials, you should ask those questions to your provider directly.
- Independent Contractor. Company and each Customer are independent contractors and neither party may make contracts or enter into any agreements in the name of the other party, or obligate or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
- Electronic Communications. When you use any Company service, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that (a) all agreements and consents can be signed electronically and (b) all notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such notices and other communications be in writing.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon arising from an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws of the State of Florida, except that all arbitration and related proceedings conducted pursuant to Section 3.3 below, including without limitation confirmation proceedings, shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §§ 1, et. seq. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement. ANY SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING CONCERNING THIS AGREEMENT THAT IS NOT SUBJECT TO MANDATORY ARBITRATION PURSUANT TO SECTION 13(C) BELOW MUST BE BROUGHT IN A FLORIDA STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN LEE COUNTY, FLORIDA, AND EACH OF THE PARTIES HEREBY IRREVOCABLY CONSENTS TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS (AND OF THE APPROPRIATE APPELLATE COURTS THEREFROM) IN ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING AND IRREVOCABLY WAIVES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY OBJECTION WHICH IT MAY NOW OR HEREAFTER HAVE TO THE LAYING OF THE VENUE OF ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN ANY SUCH COURT OR THAT ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING WHICH IS BROUGHT IN ANY SUCH COURT HAS BEEN BROUGHT IN AN INCONVENIENT FORUM.
- Mandatory Arbitration. Notwithstanding Section 3.2 above, each party agrees that any dispute between the parties arising out of this Agreement or in any manner relating to the Services must be submitted by the parties to arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”), as administered by the AAA in Lee County, Florida (or such other recognized provider of arbitration services agreed upon by both parties) before a single arbitrator, appointed in accordance with such rules. Any such dispute shall address only the claims brought by the applicable party and no party may represent a class of similarly situated persons. Any such arbitrator must render a reasoned opinion in writing only where the amount in dispute exceeds $100,000. Judgment upon the award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any such arbitration will be held in Lee County, Florida. Any action filed by either party in any court in violation of this Section should be dismissed pursuant to this Section.
- Headings. The headings herein are for convenience only and are not part of this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement; Amendments. This Agreement, including documents incorporated herein by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters covered hereby. In case of a conflict between this Agreement and any Subscription, confirmation, correspondence or other communication of Customer or Company, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall control. This Agreement may not be modified or amended except by another agreement in writing executed by the parties hereto; provided, however, that these Terms of Service may be modified from time to time by Company in its sole discretion, which modifications will be effective upon posting to Company Site.
- Severability. All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable. If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
- Notices. All notices and demands required or contemplated hereunder by one party to the other shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly made and given upon date of delivery if delivered in person or by an overnight delivery or postal service, upon receipt if delivered by facsimile the receipt of which is confirmed by the recipient, or upon the expiration of five days after the date of posting if mailed by certified mail, postage prepaid, to the addresses or facsimile numbers set forth below the parties’ signatures. Either party may change its address or facsimile number for purposes of this Agreement by notice in writing to the other party as provided herein. Company may give written notice to Customer via e-mail to the Customer’s e-mail address as maintained in Company’s billing records.
- Waiver. No failure or delay by any party hereto to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy by any party preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy. No express waiver or assent by any party hereto to any breach of or default in any term or condition of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of or an assent to any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
- Assignment; Successors. Customer may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of Company. Any attempted assignment in violation of the foregoing provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. Company may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement, and may engage subcontractors or agents in performing its duties and exercising its rights hereunder, without the consent of Customer. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- Limitation of Actions. No action, regardless of form, arising by reason of or in connection with this Agreement may be brought by either party more than one year after the cause of action has arisen.
- Counterparts. If this Agreement is signed manually, it may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original and all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. If this Agreement is signed electronically, Company’s records of such execution shall be presumed accurate unless proven otherwise.
- Force Majeure. Neither party is liable for any default or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement (other than failure to make payments when due) if such default or delay is caused, directly or indirectly, by forces beyond such party’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, acts of God, labor disputes, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, interruptions of transportation or communications, supply shortages or the failure of any third party to perform any commitment relative to the production or delivery of any equipment or material required for such party to perform its obligations hereunder.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights, legal or equitable, in any Person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- Government Regulations. Customer may not export, re-export, transfer or make available, whether directly or indirectly, any regulated item or information to anyone outside the United States in connection with this Agreement without first complying with all export control laws and regulations which may be imposed by the United States government and any country or organization of nations within whose jurisdiction Customer operates or does business